Re: Getting New Members to Make a Commitment
From: seniorcohousing (seniorcohousingcox.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
One cohousing group here in RI ran into this same problem a couple of years
ago.  I'm sad to say, they ultimately folded, unable to get beyond this catch
22 situation.

As our senior cohousing group is not thrilled with the idea of getting stuck
like this, I, too, would be very happy to hear of how others have managed this!

Nina