Re: Getting New Members to Make a Commitment
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon,
We are using both of the methods you suggested, the first ten members save $20,000.00 by signing up early and the members get to choose their house lots based upon the date they joined (i.e signed the membership agreement and gave us money).

We aren't worrying about building prices as each member is responsible for their house construction.

<skype:greatscotmagic?add>