Re: why people leave cohousing
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
At first blush, I thought to myself "Of course, we know why our neighbors
leave."  As my neighbor Sam says "We know entirely too much about our
neighbors"  (I'm sure he meant that in a good way ;-}

Still, an exit interview might bring to light dynamics that the group needs to
work on.

So I am also interested to know if other communities conducted exit interviews
and how did they use that info.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC