Helping rebuild New Orleans
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all -

Someone working for the Road Home consultant in Louisiana asked me  yesterday
if there is any interest among cohousing professional folk in  helping former
neighbors in New Orleans organize themselves into groups that can  work with
a single developer to get whole blocks rebuilt together.    These people are
all former homeowners who will be getting compensation payments  from the Road
Home program during the coming months. They may or may not be  interested in
cohousing per se. (See http://_www.louisianarebuilds.info_
(http://www.louisianarebuilds.info) )

Please contact me directly if you are seriously interested and I will give
you contact information.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where I'm just back from New Orleans and Baton Rouge and kind of stunned  by
how much more work needs to be done."