Off limits
From: Terri Hupfer (terriphch.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Becky,
  we are in Northern Ca , a community of 32 households with 25 children ranging
from 11 months to 17 years old. The workshop is locked, children are not
allowed unless supervised. The craft room is locked, kids over 14 can go in
with their parents' permission. The pool area is locked, no one under 16 is
allowed without adult supervision. The common house is a little more vague.
Some people would like kids never to be there without parents, but in fact many
of our 10+ kids do play in their without their parents. We have a rule they
cannot go into the guest rooms (locked) and must ask an adult to get them
something from the kitchen.

  Terri
  Pleasant Hill Cohousing