Re: Off limits
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 06:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 3, 2006, at 9:06 AM, patjavcc [at] aol.com wrote:

.At JPCohousing we keep saying that we 'should' have this in-depth conversation about children in community and 18 months after move in (7 years after working together as a group) we have yet to have this conversation!

One problem with having the conversation is that the children are constantly growing and more are added to the mix. You just figure out what all the three year olds need when they are all six and there are different three year olds plus the ten year olds are now 14.

One of our continuing space dilemmas is choosing a much smaller workshop in order to get active play space. We never made the decision and now the most active leader in the effort has a daughter who is more interested in thinking about colleges than ping-pong.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC