Re: consensus training/manuel
From: pattymara [at] juno.com (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
List,
Please forgive my mistake, sending my post to Rob to all of you.
Mea maxima culpa,
PattyMara

Please visit this poignant website created by Ava Lowery, age 15.....
www.PeaceTakesCourage.com

-- "pattymara [at] juno.com" <pattymara [at] juno.com> wrote:
Dear Rob,
Good day, bright one.  I'm looking for the link to your
consensus/facilitation training documents which somewhere back in the
long ago I sent to our membership committee.  Now our newly forming
conflict resolution team is looking for it too.  Can you resend, if you
have any idea what I am talking about?  thanks,
PattyMara
Tierra Nueva