Re: Wall Street Journal on Senior Cohousing
From: Jane Lekus (janelekusyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for taking the time to send me instructions on how to find the
article. This is a great example of how co-housing works: you all had different
methods, and they were all good ways to find it. I wound up reading it - from
my boss's copy delivered fresh each morning to our front door!

  Jane Lekus
  E.V.E.R.
  Amherst, MA

Karen Sheldon <karen.sheldon [at] gmail.com> wrote:
  Sharon - just Google the title of the WSJ article and you'll probably
find it. You don't necessarily have to go to the WSJ (which requires a
subscription) Karen