Re: Forming Group needs help
From: Mike Swettenam (miketswcharter.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Maggie,

I am one of the founding members of Oak Creek Commons cohousing in Paso Robles, CA. We had a long haul to attract people to our 36 home community. What really helped us during our 4 year journey was hiring Neshama Abraham to work with us on our marketing. Here is the website with more information <http://abrahampaiss.com/ >

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me.

Mike Swettenam
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA

Neshama Abraham