Re: Forming Group needs help
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
While I am not certain, I SUSPECT that ElderCoHousing MAY be making profit on
SOME of their communities.

  Check them out:

  < http://www.eldercohousing.org/ >

Brian Bartholomew <bb [at] stat.ufl.edu> wrote:
  > We see the emergence of for-profit green communities in Victoria how
> long before our idea is turned into a for-profit building?

What would be wrong with that? As your project stands it sounds like
you don't have the marketing or sales quite right. A for-monetary-
profit development knows how to solve that problem. Maybe you can
form a partnership with one of these developers, or hire them as a
consultant, to fix the marketing for a far smaller amount of money
then their percentage if they were doing the whole development job.
You might even get them to do the marketing on speculation (no
additional cash from you) for a percentage.

Brian