Caer Coburn Fall Foliage Cookout & Tour in SE VT
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
The leaves are changing color which means it is Fall Foliage Season in Vermont. The leaves are a riotous collection of orange, gold, red, and many shades in between.

People drive from all over to see the trees turn color in Vermont and you can see them closeup at the Caer Coburn Potluck Cookout on Oct. 14, 2006 afternoon and evening. See the property and meet current and prospective members over dinner and around the campfire. Bring yourself, some food to cook and share, something to drink, something to sit on, and an instrument if you would like to play around the campfire after dinner. The cookout will be held on the Caer Coburn property in Rockingham VT or our house in Bellows Falls VT in case of bad weather. Camping is allowed and we might have some crash space at our house. You will need to contact me to arrange for camping and to see if we have crash space.

Kathy Williams, the engineer working on the project, will be there around 4 PM to talk to us about possibilities and hopefully some design ideas for layouts for our homes.

Here is the schedule:
2:00 PM Setup
2:30PM Veda will give a guided tour of the property
4:00 PM Kathy Williams, the engineer, will be talking about the project and the possibilities

Other activities will happen at unscheduled times:
Dinner: after Kathy concludes her talk
Social time
Members Meeting (if needed)
Campfire

Contact Stuart to RSVP, for more Info and directions: 802-463-1954, stuart [at] caercoburn.org, www.caercoburn.org

See you around the campfire!

If it is raining, everything will happen at our house.

Rockingham and Bellows Falls are located in SE VT across the CT River from New Hampshire and just North of MA.

--
Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director