Solar Electric Investment Pool Contract
From: OCCNG11 (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
Has any cohousing community formed an investment pool on a solar electric system?

Our cohousing community is embarked on a project to install solar electric panels on one of the carport roofs, and we are inviting community members to put in extra money in return for reduction of dues.

We are drawing up a contract for all participants to sign and are wondering if ours is sufficient. If other cohousing communities have done something similar to this, we would like to see the contract to see if ours covers all the points.

So, if anyone out in cohousing land knows of a similar contract on such a project, I would appreciate learning about it.

Thanks,

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA