Link to: Wall Street Journal Senior Cohousing Article
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
Due to the long URL which breaks in email and the confusion over finding
this article, I've put a web page with a link to the
Wall Street Journal Senior Cohousing Article in the Cohousing-L Reference's:
http://l.cohousing.org/wsj-ga2.htm

For future reference you can find Cohousing-L Reference Articles by
following links starting at the Cohousing-L Info Page (address at end of
every cohousing-L message).
Follow the links: Cohousing-L Info Page >Cohousing-L References
Pick article from list.

Fred, listserv manager

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)