Re: Prefab houses/units
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
Mary Aplin, Cohousing of Gainesville, Florida <phymsa [at] cox.net>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject:

experience with this group, but one woman in our town has purchased a
prefab home from homefront and is apparently quite happy with it.  This is
their website: Prices seem fairly reasonable per square foot.
http://www.homefronthomes.com/

Mary Aplin, Cohousing of Gainesville, Florida