Re: Prefab houses/units
From: Philip Proefrock (pspcornellbox.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Quoting cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org:

> We're thinking seriously about using prefab homes instead of architect
> designed units.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Involvement with an architect and prefab construction are not mutually
exclusive.  A prefab manufacturer may have a number of stock selections that
you could choose from, yes.  But there are also prefab manufacturers who build
modular units that are designed by architects.

Philip Proefrock