Re: Modular housing, architects and green building
From: Philip Proefrock (pspcornellbox.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
Nina,

I don't think you're trying to reinvent the wheel.  Rather you are asking
questions and finding new information and learning what the process is from
people who have gone through it before so that you don't have to reinvent the
wheel.

Sure, it's human nature to first try to grasp everything that has to be
encompased in a large project.  But it's also human nature to learn, and part
of learning is figuring out what you can best do yourself, and what is best
handed off to someone else who can help you.

Regards,

Philip Proefrock

Quoting cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org: