|right of first refusal||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: martin henner (mhennercomcast.net)|
|Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:21:01 -0700 (PDT)|
Another option regarding the right of first refusal is to give that right not to the HOA, but to all of the other current residents in the cohousing community.
Often, a current resident will want to move to a larger or a smaller home, or one that is quieter or better located in some fashion. This may start a few such shifts, like dominos.
Then finally, a unit would be sold to an outsider, but that sale would be made by a seller who is remaining in the community, and who thus has a strong interest in finding a buyer who shares the groups values.
Martin Henner henner [at] impartial.com
- Re: Right of first refusal, (continued)
- Re: Right of first refusal MikeAngelastro, October 10 2006
- Right of First Refusal mikearnott, October 11 2006
- Re: Right of First Refusal tamgoddess, October 11 2006
- Re: Right of First Refusal MikeAngelastro, October 11 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.