Re: I'm baaaaack
From: pattymara [at] juno.com (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
Liz and list,
If I lived in Seattle my door would be open wide for Liz.  She really
is fun at parties.
Welcome back Liz,
PattyMara
Tierra Nueva

Please visit this poignant website created by Ava Lowery, age 15.....
www.PeaceTakesCourage.com

-- tamgoddess [at] comcast.net wrote:
Well, I thought I was gone for good, but  I find myself in need. I'm
hoping that someone will remember me and take pity!

The funny thing is, my name is one of the examples for how to sign up
for the list, so I really didn't have to put much thought into the
formatting!

I am scheduled to fly into Seattle for the weekend of the 27th through
the 30th of October, and the person who was going to give me a free
place to stay bailed on me! The reservations have already been made,
I'm flat broke (as usual) and I have non-refundable tickets.

Is there a community or individual in Seattle or nearby who would be
willing to host me and my SO for that weekend?

I have lived in cohousing since 1993, am willing and able to cook for
2-50 people, and have contributed to the cohousing movement in the past
(formerly active member of this list, published articles about
cohousing, etc.), though I haven't done tons lately. I'll be hosting
the next Northern California Cohousing Tour for my community, Southside
Park Cohousing, this coming weekend. I'm the community contact for
SSPCH and I've been really super nice to strangers looking for
cohousing knocking on my door, honest.

I'm fun at parties and promise to lie to you about how beautiful your
children are.

We don't smoke, we're smart and reasonably attractive. :o)

Please?

Liz Stevenson