|Re: Right of First Refusal||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 04:44:14 -0700 (PDT)|
On Oct 12, 2006, at 11:03 PM, David Heimann wrote:
Recently Diane Simpson posted our Right of First Refusal section in our condo docs here at JP Cohousing. I want to add that this ROFR language gave no one any trouble in getting their mortgages (and we did check it with our lawyers before putting it in).
I would add that the same is true of our community. And most of us also refinanced at least once during the time that mortgage rates were dropping.
Sharon ----- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC http://www.takomavillage.org
- Re: right of first refusal, (continued)
- Re: right of first refusal Lynn Nadeau, October 12 2006
- Re: right of first refusal Dahako, October 12 2006
- Re: Right of First Refusal David Heimann, October 12 2006
- Re: Right of First Refusal Dave and Diane, October 13 2006
- Re: right of first refusal Mac Thomson, October 15 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.