Pea gravel "pit" around playstructure
From: Leslie Warren (leswarsonic.net)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
> Lynn at RoseWind Cohousing, Port Townsend WA
> where we have a professionaly Cedar Works play structure (was price-y),
with
> a pea gravel "pit" all around it, and some hide-y holes in the thicket
(zero
> cost) where the kids like to hang out.

 So how well does the pea gravel work?  Any complaints from kids or their
parents?
Our play space committe is trying to figure out what to put under our play
structure - it has been tan bark, but the kids get the occasional splinters.
Pea gravel has been a consideration.
Any thoughts?

Leslie
FrogSong, Cotati