Juggling the joys of cohousing
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
In celebration of the joys and gifts of cohousing, I'd like to share a short
juggling video from Heartwood Cohousing's common house.

The first ever Team Heartwood Juggling video is now online at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ap_a1wuFww

We've had this delightful experience of having a young woman come into our
community as a nanny and then share her gift as a professional juggler coaching
our children to learn to juggle.  A number of the kids are now juggling rings
and clubs.

Several years ago we had a wonderful woman in our community who taught piano
and did so in the flavor of fun and social learning.  She taught the kids piano
with lots of duets and the kids would hang out together and practice piano.
Then a couple of times of year we'd have a music fest and the kids, and other
talented or budding musicians in the community could perform.

Social learning, social playing........ one of the gifts and delights of
cohousing.

Fran Hart
Heartwood Cohousing
Bayfield, Colorado

"Don't worry about what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive and do
that.
Because what the world needs are people who have come alive."
                                          -- Howard Thurman
Heartwood Cohousing www.heartwoodcohousing.com