Re: Juggling the joys of cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
Fran --

This is so wonderful!  I loved it!  How talented these kids are!

And how clever of you to post this video to YouTube opening up another tool for sharing among our communities.

BTW -- does juggling bank balances qualify?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312