Re: Pea gravel "pit" around playstructure
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
I asked the person who bought it, and he doesn't remember the brand name.
But a quick search found this place,
<http://www.playsafesurfacing.com/Playground_Mulch/playground_mulch.html>,
which is the same stuff. I forgot to mention that the colors and the rubber
don't rub off on clothes or skin, either.

We bought it at a local garden center, but I would assume you could make a
few calls and find it in your area. He did remember that it came originally
from NYS.

Liz