Re: So what does it cost?
From: Sharilyn Rediess (sredies1rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
"Do you have a sense of what $180/s.f. construction cost will get you in
your region?"

Related to this thread, how can you find out what the usual building cost
per s.f. is in a particular area?  Where can I find that info?  And how can
you know what the figure with get you (as the question above asks)?  I would
think that number might vary also with the type of structure (single family
home versus condo unit, etc).  I also assume that the figure would include
only actual building costs and not fees, permits, site clean up, correct?

Thanks,

Shari Rediess
Rochester, NY