Quorums/Reopening decisions
From: Nikki Sachs (nikkisachsgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
We are in the process of deciding.what the quorum for our general meetings
should be, the minimum number of members who have to be present to
officially conduct business and consense on binding decisions.  We are also
discussing the same thing in relation to reopening a previously consensed
decision to new terms?  How many "votes" have to be in favor of this to do
it?  What have other communities done?  Thanks.
    Nikki Sachs for the process team
    North Oakland Cohousing, a fledgling urban infill cohousing community
in the Temescal area of Oakland CA.