Re: Quorums/Reopening decisions
From: tamgoddess (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:23:45 -0700 (PDT)
Ah!â??which brings me to a point I neglected to make. It doesn't really matter
what happens in meetings, or it shouldn't. The vast majority of work on
proposals and decisions gets done outside of meetings. By the time it gets to a
meeting, everyone should have had a chance to talk about it with someone
individually, if they have concerns.

Meetings are really about making sure everyone's on the same page.

Liz
From: Kevin Wolf <kevin [at] wolfandassociates.com>