Re: Community Cemetery
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 04:15:33 -0800 (PST)
I think it's a great idea.  For one, once you have a natural burial
site you're pretty much guaranteed that the land will never be
developed, from what I understand.  It could dovetail nicely with land
conservation/naturalization plans.

As for resale, I would assume you wouldn't be burying anyone in the
front garden, but in a discreet area.  While I'm sure the kids would
make a lot of hay about having bodies buried on the property
(especially tonight - how topical of you!) I don't see it affecting my
decision to buy.

Regards,
Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons