Re: Community Cemetery
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:32:19 -0800 (PST)
I love the idea! -  It won't keep me away from buying into a community,
it'll make me wish to buy in.

Racheli, Sonora cohousing, Tucson.

On Oct 30, 2006, at 7:37 AM, Becky Weaver wrote:

It would increase the perceived value of the community for me, especially since I am assuming that my neighbors would all have known the person who had died in the house & was buried nearby. I think it would evoke feelings of continuity and connection. Actually, I think it's a beautiful idea, if you have a good location for it.

  Becky Weaver
  Kaleidoscope Village
  Austin, TX

Currently living in Maine, where some very small towns have very big cemeteries.

Kibuyu <kibuyu [at] yahoo.com> wrote:
  If you were about to buy a house in a new community,
and you learned that someone had a) died in that house
and b) been buried nearby, would that affect your
decision or your perceived value of the house?