reopening decisions - compilation available
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I thought that the comments on the various rules at different communities on when to reopen a consensus decision were really useful, so (with the authors' permission) i have posted a compilation onto my website at http://treegroup.info/topics/B21-reopening.html. I included a sample comment from each community, along with the longer posts from Becky & Rob. (Rob, i did not actually hear back from you with permission, but i know you're usually into this kind of thing so i went ahead and put it up--please let me know if that's not ok with you!).

I have summarized the possible rules as:
1. Any Time
2. When There is a New Proposal
3. Quorum Requests
4. Quorum of Members from Existing Decision Requests
5. Sunset or Revisit Clause
6. Committee Support Required
7. When There is New Information
8. Regular Review Period Scheduled at Time of Every Decision

Cheers,

--Tree

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.