Re: So what does it cost?
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:12:12 -0800 (PST)
R.S.Means tracks and publishes this data annually across the country.

http://www.rsmeans.com/

Chris

On Oct 19, 2006, at 11:19 AM, Sharilyn Rediess wrote:

Related to this thread, how can you find out what the usual building cost per s.f. is in a particular area? Where can I find that info? And how can you know what the figure with get you (as the question above asks)? I would think that number might vary also with the type of structure (single family home versus condo unit, etc). I also assume that the figure would include only actual building costs and not fees, permits, site clean up, correct?