Re: Achieving age diversity
From: Oilcloth International/Cardie Molina (oilclothearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:44:07 -0800 (PST)
What about recruiting to police, sheriff, and fire department - all types of
city and government employees. All the nurses and administrators of
hospitals/community colleges/other learning facilities in addition to
teachers. At least here in LA some of these professionals cannot afford to
live in the areas where they work. It is a big problem with police and there
is actually a program to assist in home loans or some kind of bonus up to
live/work in the same area.

Cardie