The Softness & Brilliant Light of this Morning
From: Florida Neighborhood Cohousing (flneighborhoodcohousingyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 07:55:11 -0800 (PST)
 Central Florida couldn't be more beautiful than it is this Morning.
 The Softness and Brilliant Light of the Morning says something about
 What's Really Important in Life. What do we treasure? The gift of
 having a Supportive Network. People we can really talk to. People we
 can connect with. People who we listen to. Who we can support
 through family challenges, life transitions, share with and celebrate
 with.
 Sometimes the multitasking takes a back seat when a cup of coffee and
 a walk with a friend allows us to just be where we're at, without the
 need for facades or egos, and just appreciate being with a listening
 friend, the cool, crisp air, held in radiating softness and Light.
 Mornings are beautiful!

 Administrator
 FLORIDA NEIGHBORHOOD COHOUSING
 flneighborhoodcohousing [at] yahoo.com

Adminsitrator
FLORIDA NEIGHBORHOOD COHOUSING
flneighborhoodcohousing [at] yahoo.com

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the  new
Yahoo.com