Re: Age diversity
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:42:34 -0800 (PST)
There is no doubt that I'm getting older every minute (just like Nina!)
but I really like having children around.
If I was looking for a community, or working on starting one, I wouldn't
have liked it to be a childless one.  Perhaps in 20 years I'll think
differently, but maybe not.
My point is that it isn't only the issue of what's out there, but also
of what kind of place we think will answer our needs - and for some
of us, children add a lot of richness to life.

Racheli at Sonora Cohousing, Tucson.  (My own kids are 24 and almost
17, respectively).