Senior Cohousing forming in NC, Chapel Hill-Carrboro
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:56:13 -0800 (PST)
Lisa Anthony <lisamanthony [at] verizon.net>
is the author of the message below.
after fixing subject line.

If you know of anyone interested in a senior cohousing group in the Chapel
Hill-Carrboro, NC area of the country, please let them know of our group
forming.  We are listed in the Communities Directory, and anyone
interested
can go to our website, http://www.secondjourney.org/CH.htm, for more
information.  They can also e-mail me at lmanthony [at] BoltonandLisa.com.
Thanks!

Lisa Anthony

Chapel Hill, NC 27517