Re: Senior Cohousing forming in NC, Chapel Hill-Carrboro
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:26:28 -0800 (PST)
Lisa,

It would also be helpful if your group is listed in the cohousing.org directory.

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred H Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:56 AM
Subject: [C-L]_ Senior Cohousing forming in NC, Chapel Hill-Carrboro

Lisa Anthony <lisamanthony [at] verizon.net>
is the author of the message below.
after fixing subject line.

If you know of anyone interested in a senior cohousing group in the Chapel
Hill-Carrboro, NC area of the country, please let them know of our group
forming.  We are listed in the Communities Directory, and anyone
interested
can go to our website, http://www.secondjourney.org/CH.htm, for more
information.  They can also e-mail me at lmanthony [at] BoltonandLisa.com.
Thanks!

Lisa Anthony

Chapel Hill, NC 27517