Cohousing in the MEDIA!
From: Florida Neighborhood Cohousing (flneighborhoodcohousingyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:42:49 -0800 (PST)
  We decided to go by a local Bookstore to pick up a copy of a
Cohousing Book that we ordered. Noticing the NOV/DEC ISSUE of
SPIRITUALITY & HEALTH MAGAZINE, & opening it to the HOT OFF THE
PRESS ARTICLE ON COHOUSING, spoke to us of SYNCHRONICITY & AFFIRMED
that we are RIDING TOHE WAVE TO A FUTRURE BRIGHT WITH COHOUSING!

Warmly,
Hannah,Adminsitrator
FLORIDA NEIGHBORHOOD COHOUSING
flneighborhoodcohousing@yahoo. com

P.S.: Pick up a copy of the Magazine Article: Text & Photos by:
STERNFELD, JOEL, "SPIRITUALITY & HEALTH" Magazine, Volume: Nov/Dec
2006. Article: "Finding Real-Life Utopias" ("UTOPIAN DREAMS:
SUSTAINABLE REALITIES: COHOUSING - A NEW WAY TO CREATE COMMUNITIES" )
p. 63.