|Baltimore Cohousing (was Senior's needs? (was Achieving age diversity))||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)|
|Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:30:00 -0800 (PST)|
Danny -I see you identified yourself here on Cohousing-L as being part of Baltimore Cohousing. I knew some people involved in a group there long ago (late 90's), but there's no such group currently registered with our directory or (as far as I can see) with the regional group, Mid-Atlantic Cohousing. Would you care to share more about the group and what you're up to, how many people are involved, are there regular meetings, any particular development models or neighborhoods you're considering or professional partners you're working with? If you're serious about it, there's a long-dormant entry in the directory that could be reactivated and linked to your efforts.
Raines at Berkeley (CA) cohousingrecovering from a great long weekend at the Green Festival in San Francisco, where several California Cohousing groups, new and existing, came together to make connections and educate and inform and learn, promote resales, recruit and inspire.
On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:04 AM, Danny wrote:
Danny Baltimore CoHousing
- Re: Senior's needs -barrier free access, (continued)
- Re: Senior's needs -barrier free access James Kacki, November 11 2006
- Re: Senior's needs? (was Achieving age diversity) Stuart Joseph, November 12 2006
Re: Senior's needs? (was Achieving age diversity) Fred H Olson, November 14 2006
- Quite meals and children Racheli Gai, November 14 2006
- Baltimore Cohousing (was Senior's needs? (was Achieving age diversity)) Raines Cohen, November 14 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.