What happened to Village in the City (St Louis, MO)?
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:09:44 -0800 (PST)
One of our members is active in a forming senior cohousing group in this area and he asked about what a forming group web site should look like. I remembered how inviting the Village in the City (St Louis, MO)'s website was so I tried bringing it up as an example. Unfortunately, www.villageinthecity.org is no more. According to Cohousing-L archive, it had a site under contract and the last post about them was Feb 2004, http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg19892.html,

Any one know what happened?

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC