Ashland, OR news article
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:09:36 -0800 (PST)
Hey!  We made the local papers!

Well, there’s a number of things he could have done better, and more accurately – but here’s our latest coverage:

http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2006/1118/local/stories/cohouse- jd.htm
Some inaccuracies in the article are:
Eric Artner is our contractor (we are not acting as contractors; we have been our own developer though) Melanie Mindlin did not "go on to live somewhere else." She is a founding member who designed our 13 passive solar homes and spearheaded the project from its infancy. She is now our paid Customer Representative. She designed and built her own passive solar home down the street some time ago and never intended to live in our project but is, and will continue to be, an active off-site member of our group.

Karen Scheer
Ashland, OR
Where we have been brainstorming a new name (we used to be Fordyce St. Cohousing) for our community....drum roll, please...