Newberry Place Groundbreaking
From: Karen Hoekstra (khoekstrarivertownmedia.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:32:30 -0800 (PST)
I thought I'd share some of our excitement, relief, and celebration:

The members of Newberry Place Cohousing in Grand Rapids, Michigan broke
ground last week on our 20-home community (there are currently 15 homes
presold). We are the first cohousing community in West Michigan, and are one
of the few in the nation to be located in a dense, established urban
neighborhood. Assuming there are only the usual minor delays (because we
know there will be at least one), we should be moving in to our new homes
early next fall.

Hooray!

Karen Hoekstra

Newberry Place Cohousing