Re: Newberry Place Groundbreaking
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:22:15 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations to all of you! I hope your timeline goes smoothly and that we will soon be hearing about your move-in date! The time can go by quite quickly once construction starts.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312