Re: zoning changes
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:05:23 -0800 (PST)
Hello Liz --

This sounds like a very innovative project. Would like to hear more about it. Where is Pinnacle Project located?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312