Re: Kids room flooring....
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:56:32 -0800 (PST)
         I think carpeting is important in the kids
room for both sound mitigation and safety (easier on
the skin to fall on, roll on, wrestle on, crawl on,
etc.), it's also warmer.  We have carpeting and
encourage no food or shoes in the kids room which has
kept it reasonably clean for the 6 years we've been
around.  I'm not sure how long the reserve study folks
expect the carpeting to last before replacement.  I'll
have to look that up and get back to you.
                             Bonnie Fergusson
                             Swan's Market Cohousing
                             Oakland, CA