Re: development questions--again
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:42:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi fellow cohousers,

Well, I guess that depends on how you see things--is the glass half full or
half empty? I certainly didn't see it as time "robbed from my life." My
attitude was "what could I do with this time in my life that's more important?"
and the answer was "not much." So as frustrating as it was, I learned a great
deal, met a lot of wonderful people that became friends, developed as a person,
and learned new skills that could very well help me get into a new career. As
long as you go into your project knowing that there will always be unexpected
events; nothing will work out the way you expected; there will be bumps along
the way and even U-turns; you will get though it ok and will be a better
person at the end of the experience. Zev was right when he said it was the
"longest and most expensive personal growth experience of you life."
--Diane (of Diane and Dave)
  JP Cohousing, Boston

Message: 2