Re: common meals
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:55:20 -0800 (PST)
Interesting question.  It sounds like a good idea, but I do not have any
direct experience with this.  Are folks who are interested in senior
cohousing aware of the March conference in Chicago? It is called "Let's
re-think aging" and is a joint conference of the American Society on Aging
and the National Council on Aging.

Here is a link, specifically to the track on housing that includes several
on cohousing.

http://www.agingconference.org/asav2/conf/jc/jc07/confSearch.cfm?RequestTime
out=3000&EventID=14204&do=search

Perhaps this type of discussion will be had at the conference...

Best,
Laura

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc