Re: Evolution of marketing - AGAIN
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:46:03 -0800 (PST)
Tendancies I have noticed include:

More supporter type personalities, fewer pioneer types.
More large unit buyers seem to come along towards the end.
More families with young kids who were too busy to get involved earlier.
More group emphasis on actual sales to buyers and less on selection of new members.

Being aware of these (and any other) tendencies will help you shape the actual experience you have.

I would be interested to hear what others have noticed.

Chris