Re: Feast or famine of msgs here...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:57:33 -0800 (PST)
Well, dear Fred, I'm replying to this message anyway because it reminds me to thank you for the work you do to keep this list up and running in good form. And with such good humor about it all!

So, thank you, Fred. I wish for you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous holiday season whatever holiday tradition you celebrate.

And ditto for all of you on this list ... and beyond. May your cohousing home be cozy and bright and may all your holidays be ... umm ... cozy and bright!

Best --

Ann Z.
Washington, DC
America's Hometown!

PS  Please noticed I snipped!!  I'm getting better at this!