Re: California cohousing ?s/locations
From: Carol Singleton (quetzal4charter.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:43:02 -0800 (PST)
There are two co-housing locations on the central coast of California in San Luis Obispo county - Tierra Nueva in Oceano (on the coast) and Oak Creek Commons (OCC) in Paso Robles. OCC has one unit for sale and possibly a rental coming up. See more at www.oakcreekcommons.org. We are about 3 hrs north of Los Angeles and 3 hours south of San Franciso. We're inland, about 30 minutes drive from the coast.

Carol Singleton
Oak Creek Commons

----- Original Message ----- From: "jENNIFER kENNEDY" <jgb21 [at] verizon.net>