Re: Septic Tank and Pond Construction
From: Oliveau (Oliveauaol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 06:51:44 -0800 (PST)

In a message dated 1/4/2007 7:32:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mbarrett [at] toast.net writes:

Close  and early consultation with your local govt. officials would also seem
very  desirable as they may have arbitrary and even apparently nonsensical
local  rules that you will have to comply with.

Hey Charles,
    I also strongly suggest you talk to your local  health department right
away.  Our officials told us that the requirements  for a common system wasn't
economical for less than 250 units.  We are now  on individual well and septic.

-Kevin Oliveau
Catoctin Creek Village