Re: Cohousing and Sociocracy
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:17:37 -0800 (PST)
I'll put you on the list for the workshop.

Thanks,
Sharon.

On Jan 10, 2007, at 10:53 AM, byron patterson wrote:

1/10/07, Byron Patterson^ byronpatterson [at] gmail.com
Hi Sharon,
I am abstracting ideas for workshop and exercises for the CohoDC Group.
Workshops and other developmental exercises are beneficial to cohousing
groups. Please forward me an outline of your initial Sociocracy workshop
and also for the follow up study group. I would like to participate and
assist
with the development of sociocratic application for groups.